Our central NH healthcare client is partnering with Moore Staffing to hire a Credentialing Specialist. This role will handle credentialing and privileging for all medical providers, along with maintaining all provider files for current documentation. This position requires a person who is self-motivated with strong computer and communication skills. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Pay Rate: $18-$22 per hour
- Prepare all provider documentation
- Ensure all providers are privileged and credentialed
- Maintain copies of all documentation, including licenses and certificates
- Manage all databases and keep them up-to-date
- Coordinate all re-privileging and re-credentialing as needed
- Update all information as required
- 3+ years of experience in provider credentialing, preferably within a healthcare or non-profit environment
- College degree or certification highly desired
- Strong computer skills needed
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.