Contract Healthcare Recruiter
Our large Merrimack Valley healthcare group is hiring 2 Contract Recruiters to work full time for approximately 6 months. These positions could lead to a permanent. This will be a hybrid remote and onsite role. The role requires full cycle recruitment of clinical and non-clinical openings. Specific responsibilities include:
- Source candidates via a combination of web-based advertising, contacting candidates directly, representing the organization at Job Fairs and use of other non-traditional and traditional recruiting techniques.
- Prescreening applicants before they are sent over Hiring Mangers for consideration.
- Uses appropriate Behavioral Event Interviewing techniques
- Ensures that references are obtained and reinforce the hiring decision.
- Ensures HR and personnel practices and principles, all applicable labor, pay, benefits, health and safety laws and regulations are met through the interviewing process.
- Ensure offer letters are reviewed, verified, and emailed/mailed
- Ensure assigned positions are filled at least on par with industry standards.
- Ensure that the Manager of Recruitment is notified of positions that will go over 60 days to fill in advance to engage a proactive and creative search.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Healthcare recruitment experience a plus
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.