Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager /Lean Practitioner needed for leading manufacturer of fully automated, ultra-precision die bonding and epoxy dispensing systems. Candidate will oversee the Manufacturing Engineering team with the implementation of Lean principles and process improvement throughout the company.
This is a direct hire position. Salary range $120,000-$140,000
- Support improvement projects that focus on performance and opportunity improvements to achieve increased earnings via cost reduction, productivity, quality and reliability improvements.
- Train and mentor associates in the principles, methods and application of Lean processes so that continuous improvement efforts are integrated into daily business activities.
- Conduct time/motion studies, create value stream maps, establish and validate production standards and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist and lead in event preparation and cross-functional projects designed to analyze and develop sequence of operations with workflows to improve efficiencies throughout the operation.
- Work cross-functionally to collect data to support cost control, productivity improvement, improve data accuracy and product margin improvement.
- Facilitate the preparation, event execution and sustainment of multiple project events in a specific value stream.
- Work with all levels of employees to train for, implement and sustain 5S, Visual Factory, and Kaizen Events. Interaction with all employees to drive a continuous improvement culture throughout.
- Present data for risk mitigation, cost savings and quality improvement.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
Ability to use SolidWorks mechanical and electrical and AutoCAD is a plus.
Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
SKILLS; Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Lean Principles
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.