We are working with our non-profit Andover-area client who is seeking to hire a full-time Computer Trainer. This your chance to work with a well-respected and growing organization!
Offering $22-$26/hr, dependent on experience. Temp to hire.
Moore Staffing offers our assignment employees a 50% paid Tufts HMO health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
- Present program information as needed
- Instructs Computer Application Skills for Keyboarding/typing skills, NRF Customer Service and Sales, Windows File Management, MS Word, MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and QuickBooks, Office procedures and business communications.; preparing students for the certification exams
- Coordinate and schedule students for certification exams
- Install, configure and manage the Test Center environment
- Assist in developing Advisory Board with Job Developer, and schedule/participate in meetings
- Develop, maintain, and update curriculum as needed
- Maintain continuing education units as required for licenses and/or certifications
- Complete and review monthly progress reports with students
- Maintain student files
- Monitor and document student progress throughout the course
- Research price quotation on lease/purchase of computer equipment
- Requisitions all books and necessary training material and equipment through the Program Director.
- Assist VP/Program Director/Site Coordinator with any assigned tasks.
- Assists with job placement of students
- 2- or 4-year degree or training program certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications 2016
- 5+ years of computer applications experience
- Must be approved from the MA Department of Professional Licensure
- Bilingual Preferred