Our Merrimack Valley manufacturing client is hiring a Compensation Analyst to join their HR team! This is a full time, direct hire role requiring recent compensation and benefits administration experience.
- Implementation of merit/structure budget recommendations, the salary planning process, the annual merit increase process, promotional policies, incentive/bonus levels and features
- Participates in the design of programs for base pay and incentive pay in the US
- Creates, documents and implements compensation administrative processes
- Prepares position descriptions and assigns salary levels
- Completes compensation surveys
- Maintains appropriate databases for compensation programs and evaluation results
- Assists in the analysis and administration of executive pay programs including long- term incentives and deferred compensation
- Delivers compensation related training to management and HR.
- Communicate compensation policies, practices and guidelines to employees and managers
- 4+ years of compensation and benefits experience
- Executive compensation experience
- Strong knowledge of the technical and compliance/regulatory aspects of Compensation
- Experience with HRIS
- High proficiency with Excel
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.