Collections Specialist - B2B
Our Methuen local manufacturer is looking for two long term contract candidates for 1+ years to join their Finance team as leaders in credit and collections. The right candidate will have B2B collection agency experience and/or experience in a fast-paced Credit Accounting environment. This is a great opportunity for an “in” with a reputable and local business! This is a full-time opportunity. Moore Staffing offers our assignment employees a 50% paid Tufts HMO health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!
· Initiate collection activity and control order release for US accounts.
· Assist in the analysis and reporting of key metrics
· Analyze and evaluate accounts on hold and managing the past due accounts to reduce the risk of bad debt write-offs.
· Establish and mange credit limits for current customers
· Evaluates the financial condition of potential customers and existing customers to ensure credit policies are enforced.
· The credit analyst also supports the cash application process in a back-up capacity
Experience managing 1200+ accounts
Proficiency with Word, and strong excel skills
2+ years’ experience with Call Center Collection with high volume activity
Knowledge of standard and specialized collection procedures
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path.