CNC Swiss Machine Machinist 2nd Shift
Our seacoast contract manufacturing client is hiring a CNC Swiss Machinist for their 2nd shift. The hiring company operates in an environmentally controlled, state of the art facility committed to producing quality parts for our clients.
- Operate and maintain CNC Swiss screw machines to produce parts to print.
- Read and understand blueprints and work instructions.
- Follow company policy in the use of job/work packets.
- Prep the bar stock and load the bar feeders.
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Attach tools and workpieces to the lathe.
- Inspect parts to verify conformance with specifications, using instruments such as gages, micrometers, radius gages, and dial indicators.
- Monitor machine feed and speed.
- Adjust offsets and change tools to produce good parts.
- Perform routine preventative equipment maintenance daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment.
- Complete inspection reports, process sheets, maintenance charts, and production logs
- Ability to maintain tolerances within +/- .0005.
- Ability to use inspection equipment, dial or digital caliper, micrometer, height gage, and indicator.
- Ability to accurately inspect and record dimensional data
- Ability to perform daily maintenance and understand the need to keep a machine properly cleaned
- Graduate of Advanced Machine Technology Course preferred
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of 5S/6S preferred
Skills: CNC Swiss machine, Screw machine,
Salary and Benefits….Salary in the range of $40 per hour for the ideal candidate. Benefits are exceptional!
Interested candidates, please forward resume to email@example.com