CNC Set Up Machinist
Our growing machining client located in Groveland, MA is seeking a bright CNC Set Up Machinist.
This family friendly shop offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
Days : 4-day work week Monday – Thursday with flexible hours
Hours :6am-2:30, 7am-3:30, 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm
- Experience with operating and setting CNC Machines
- Should have experience with MasterCAM programming or similiar programs such as GibbsCAM, EdgeCAM, BobCAD, etc.
- Ideally candidate would grow into a “Milling Cell Leader” type of role that can eventually guide/lead/manage the efforts of a group of (5) vertical CNC mills.
- Candidate would need to program and set up the machines, and then guide operators on how to perform the required steps to keep them operating and producing parts.
- The programming is typically only 3-axis work.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ideal candidate will have expertise setting up and operating milling machines.
- Should have solid experience with tooling, offsetting, fixturing and 1st piece verification.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.