Our Haverhill machine shop client is hiring a CNC Programmer in a full-time direct hire position. The Programmer is responsible for the creation of programs for Amada turret punch using Amada AP100US or similar software. Salary is up to $40 per hour.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities
- Create and maintain programs for each part from mechanical drawings.
- Maintains and/or changes the floor routings and BOMs required for processing the parts through the sheet metal departments.
- Resolve programming issues.
- Ensure CNC programs for turret punch presses are maintained and updated per engineering releases.
- Use PC-based software to create/maintain the CNC files from drawing files.
- Requisition necessary tooling.
- Coordinate introduction of new products to production. Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers.
- Establish shop routings and BOM’s for new product and engineering specials.
Provide technical support and monitor critical processes in the department.
- Demonstrated knowledge of creating AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or ProE
- Proficient in G-code/M-code
- Demonstrated knowledge of fabrication sheet metal processes including punch press, brake press, laser, and CNC
Please forward resume to email@example.com