CNC Machinist 2nd & 3rd shift
We are partnering with our well-respected seacoast NH manufacturing client to hire CNC Machinists for the 2nd & 3rd shifts within their EDM department. These roles offer excellent pay and benefits, along with a clean, good managed, and air conditioned environment.
These are Direct Hire opportunities
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Proficient with one or more of the following machines: Milling, Lathe, Ram, or Wire.
- Operate, set-up, and edit programs on the machines within the department
- In addition to running machines, the Machinist will periodically inspect parts completed by operators during the production process to monitor for consistent dimensional and visual quality.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring equipment and tooling. In the event of a breakdown or other event that would disrupt the process, the Department Lead will be notified to resolve the problem.
- Follow the instructions on the Process sheet, Drawings and/or Programs.
- Teach team members all aspects of machining.
- Helps others trouble shoot their work
- Interface/communicate with Quality, Engineering and other team members as needed.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with Seabrook Quality System procedures.
2nd shift – Mon- Fri 3pm-11:30pm (10% differential)
3rd shift – Mon – Fri 11pm-7:30am (15% differential)
·Medical and dental insurance
·Short and long-term disability insurance
·Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
·Life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, Profit sharing plan
·Paid holidays, Paid time off,Tuition reimbursement program
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.