Our precision mechanical component manufacturer is hiring a CMM Programmer to join their manufacturing team. Our client is offering a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package. The hired candidate will develop, edit and implement existing CMM Programs on a moderately complex part using Zeiss Calypso software. Resumes to email@example.com
Additional duties include:
· Set up and prove out CMM programs to fully prevent CMM crashes and faulty CMM outputs readouts on the CMM
· Create stylus systems to satisfy different articulation angles and rotations as needed
· Maintain and improve library of programs to maintain current drawing revisions
· Perform surface plate layout and inspection using conventional measurement equipment
· Audit database of CMM programs for production and communicate with other Programmers to update, correct or verify programs.
· Train and develop Level I Programmers and work closely with CNC programming department
· Train operators on best practices
· BS/AS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Certification in ASME Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
· Expertise as CMM Programmer using Zeiss Calypso software
· 3-5+ years as a Quality Inspector, including surface plate layout work.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.