Client Service Support Specialist
Job duties will include:
- Providing timely and accurate resolution to support requests.
- Provide an outstanding level of high quality customer service
- Work with internal staff in determining resolutions to inquiries
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings
- Assist with testing as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Provide support to the Manager
Requires someone with strong computer skills
Must have excellent time management skills.
Bachelors degree preferred.
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.