Client Development Manager
Title: Client Development Manager
Summary: Join a fast-growing team in this essential role, sourcing new clients and developing existing clients while promoting our client’s values and brand in the Life Science marketplace.
- Assist in development of new business opportunities
- Sourcing new clients
- Act as consultant and point of contact for review and escalation
- Build client network
- Ensure quality for projects and of deliverables
- 3+ years in a Business Development role
- Sales and/or recruiting proven track record
- Bachelor’s degree
- Engaging personality
- Experience in Life Sciences a plus!
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
Benefits: Salary range, $50s annual salary depending on experience. Benefits include competitive commission plan, medical, 401K, unlimited PTO, paid holidays
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.