Certified Orthopedic Technician
Our Newburyport facility is hiring an experience skilled Orthopedic Technician to be part of this fast and busy facility. The hired candidate will assist physicians with orthopedic procedures in the office and acts as resource for patients regarding their orthopedic evaluation and care.
- Apply splints and dressings
- Apply and remove casts and other orthopedic devices, adjust equipment as needed
- Administers orthotic braces and devices
- Potential to assist physicians in operating room
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Ability to accurately utilize basic medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Formal Orthopedic Technologist program and/or certification
- MA experience would be ideal
Skills: Patient Care - Orthopedic Technologist Experience – Splints – Casts – Orthotic Braces - Joint -
Benefits: While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days! Salary up tp $20-$22/hr. Interested candidates please send your resume to Carol@moorestaffing.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.