Certified Medical Staff Testers/Framingham
Medical Professionals Immediate Need
This incredible medical organization is looking to staff their Covid-19 testing sites to make a difference on the front lines of the pandemic. These temporary roles, with numerous part time shifts, are an excellent fit for candidates who are dedicated to the health of their community and who want to work for a humanitarian focused company. The assignment duration is set to the end of September and has likely potential to be extended.
· Salary determine by experience and certification
· Immediate Start!
· M/W/F 3p-6p, T/Th 3p-6p; T/Th/Sat 9a-1p
· Focused Goals and Initiatives!
· While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
If interested, send your resume directly to: Carol@moorestaffing.com
· Preform Covid-19 testing
· Uphold Covid-19 and medical facility protocol
· Provide basic instructions for follow-through based on results and refers patients to appropriate resources based on concerns.
· Mass Certification as CNA, MA, LPN or Phlebotomist
· Adhere to Covid-19 and medical facility protocol
· Available to start immediately
· Pass a CORI and OIG
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/