Certified Medical Assistant
Our Marlborough specialty healthcare practice is looking for an experienced senior level Certified Medical Assistant to join their highly respected medical practice for a full time(40 hours), temp-to-hire position. This position supports 5 well known providers who are regional leaders in their practice specialty.
This practice is offering a generous healthcare, 401k and vacation package to candidates when hired perm!
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee, they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days!
Interested candidates, please forward resumes to email@example.com
· Greet patients and direct to exam room, confirms patient’s identity and check their weight, height, temp, blood pressure, respiration and heart rate, verify allergies and reconcile medication lists
· Order labs and administer immunizations
· Educate patient on how to use durable medical equipment
· Performs administrative tasks including chart prep, scheduling follow ups, obtaining prior authorizations for services or medication
· Current CMA through a nationally recognized accredited agency
· Current CPR certification
· 2 or more years experience as a Medical Assistant
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/