Certified Medical Assistant
Title: Certified Medical Assistant
Our Lowell area healthcare client is seeking to hire a Certified or Registered Medical Assistants. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience as a Medical Assistant.
· Assist physicians with patients
· Administer injections and perform EKG
· Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
· Patient follow up phone calls
· Ensure positive and effective patient communication and flow
· Input patient care and history data into the EMR system
· Provide excellent customer service to patients, both in person and over the phone
· Certified or Registered Medical Assistant required in MA
· 2+ years of experience
· Familiarity with insurances, including Medicare Shared Services Program
· Able to use EMR applications (eClinical Works)
· Bilingual a STRONG plus
· Knowledge of EMR, eClinical Works
· Excellent verbal communication and bed side manners
· Experience administering Injections
Benefits: This is a full-time, temporary role with potential to go perm for the right candidate hire role offering $18-20/hr. depending on experience. with excellent benefits, including 100% paid single healthcare, 2 weeks of vacation time, 401k, and a nice, family atmosphere!
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.