Certified Medical Assistant
Join a thriving medical center in this patient care role as a Certified Medical Assistant. The hired candidate will provide excellent care and follow up while interacting with medical staff and patients. Will also assist with some administrative duties. This is a full time position with great benefits. Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program!
Salary depends on the level of experience.
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare patient charts
- Update EMR system
- Scan files
- Book appointments
- Prep patients for procedures
- Administer vaccines as needed
- Clean exam rooms
- Keep exam rooms fully stocked
- Report patient updates/health history to appropriate provider
- Strong knowledge of filing system and medical records policy
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and prior work history in medical setting
- Provide excellent patient care
- Certification as Medical Assistant
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/