Certified Medical Assistant - Part-time
Our busy internal medicine client in the Methuen, MA area is seeking to hire a Certified Medical Assistant. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, team-player who is professional with computer skills and excellent verbal communication skills. This is a Part-Time, temporary role. Potential for going perm!
Hourly rate: $13-14 per hour
· Room patients, verify patient information by interviewing patient; record medical history; confirm purpose of visit
· Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; take blood pressure, weight, and temperature; report patient history summary
· Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; complete diagnostic forms and/or authorizations; keeping patient information confidential
· Will also assist in answering phones, take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls, make appointments, triage calls appropriately
· Assist the physician as needed
· Certification in Medical Assisting
· 1-3 years of experience preferred
· Experience with ECW is preferred
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path.