Certified Medical Assistant for Covid Vaccine Project
Moore Staffing is working on a two month or longer staffing project for a local municipality. We need Certified Medical Assistants to go door to door in pairs to the homes of residents and educate people on the vaccine process and to provide the vaccine to those people who elect to receive it.
- Participants will be given an iPad they will use to intake each person who accepts the vaccine. This project is anticipated to last at least two months but could go longer.
- Vaccines being offered include Pfizer, Moderna and J&J.
- Shifts available include 10:00am to 6:00pm and noon to 8:00 pm, on a rotating schedule Monday through Saturday.
· Proof of Medical Assistant Certification
· Hired candidates will need to pass a MASS CORI and an OIG check and certify that they are current on MMR, Varicella, Tdap and Covid 19 vaccines and current TB Test.
While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Salary is $20/hr.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to liliana@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.