Call Center Representative
Our Southern NH Healthcare client is currently seeking a talented Medical Call Center Representative with experience working in a busy high volume call center providing support to inbound callers.
- Handle all inbound calls in a timely and professional manner
- Place outbound calls to follow up on referrals and pre-certifications
- Enter caller information into database
- Backup switchboard as needed
- Minimum 1 yr. experience in a medical customer service call center
- Prior experience working in a healthcare setting highly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills highly desired
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong computer skills with experience in a medical database program
- Understanding of PPO, HMO and managed care principles
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a 24/7 call center. Hired candidate may be required to cover on weekends
Shifts available include: M, T, F and Sat, Sun from 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Benefits: Salary up to $16/hr.-17/hr. depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Qualified and interested candidates Click- Apply Now - button below to fill out our application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.