Call Center Representative
Join a thriving medical center in this busy Call Center role. Looking for an experience candidate with at least one year of experience who counts with strong communication skills. Working full time hours Monday Through Friday. This is a Direct hire opportunity!
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Transfer call to appropriate department/person
- Assist with scheduling and registration
- Verify patient’s insurance
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Hired candidate must have good phone presence and background in customer service.
- Previous work history in a call center in the health Care field
- Must have experience handling busy phones.
- Must have good computer skills: prior knowledge of Windows, EMR, HER, or Athena or Centricity preferred.
- Understanding or HIPAA regulations and policies.
Skills: EMR- HER - Athena - Centricity - clerical - Call Center - Customer Service - phone skills - Healthcare
Benefits: Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program! Salary depends on the level of experience $16-$19/hr. Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or click the apply button below
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/