Call Center Representative
Well established busy medical office is hiring for a call center representative. The hired candidate will be assisting patients and staff to handle all the inbound calls, registering patients, checking insurance eligibility, follow up on appointments as well as to request referrals. Must be available to work on site, full time hours, Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm May also be asked to cover on a weekend day.
If interested please apply to email@example.com
- Handles inbound calls, direct to appropriate location/department
- manages patient call backs
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up on medication refills
- Follow up on insurance coverage
- Enter patient information into eClinical works
- Hired candidate must have good phone presence and background in customer service.
- Must be bilingual, Spanish/English
- Must have previous call center experience, working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with strong and accurate data skills
- Must have background with handling high volume of calls
- Good computer skills - knowledge of eClinicalWorks a plus- similar software will be considered.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. Check out the story of our founder Helen Moore at https://moorestaffing.com/helen-moore-story-and-legacy/