Call Center Rep
Join a thriving medical center in this busy Call Center role. Looking for an experience candidate with at least one year of experience with strong communication skills. Working full time hours Monday Through Friday. Our client offers an exceptional benefits package that includes a generous healthcare contribution, 12% 401k match and an incredible PTO program! Salary $ 16- 18/hr. depends on level of experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
- Answering incoming calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Transfer call to appropriate department/person
- Assist with scheduling and registration
- Verify patient’s insurance
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Hired candidate must have good phone presence and background in customer service.
- Previous work history in a call center in the health Care field
- Must have experience handling busy phones.
- Must have good computer skills: prior knowledge of Windows, EMR, HER, or Athena or Centricity preferred.
- Understanding or HIPAA regulations and policies.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for two consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/