Business Development Manager
Our international consumer goods product development and manufacturing client is hiring a Business Development Manager to join their Boston area office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong combination of sales, key account management and engineering background. The focus of this role will be on increasing the value of current customers and developing new business. Specific duties include:
· Manage key account relationships
· Collaborate with client product development teams and internal engineering and manufacturing teams to create client revenue opportunities.
· Researching organizations, individuals and new markets.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and presentations.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing team to develop client quotes
· 10 years of sales engineering and client development experience
· Strong history of building new business with key accounts
· Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technical major preferred
· Strong presentation skills
· Contract manufacturing with plastics molding and assembly experience desired
· Strong project management experience
· Ability to travel 25% internationally