Bilingual Screener Covid-19 Tent Center
Moore Staffing of Methuen is excited to be working with Lawrence General Hospital to provide staffing for their Covid-19 tent screening center. This is a great Temp position running from 3-6 months, the position could run up to 9 months depending on needs and candidate’s performance.
• Posted at the front entrance and reading temperatures
• Ability to wear necessary Person Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Follow established protocols, including asking specific questions and taking the person’s temperature, and then provide instructions based on the outcome of the screening.
• Part time and full-time hours available with flexible schedules
• Some weekend work may be offered
• Positions could run up to 9 months
All candidates will be required to pass a CORI and 10 Panel drug screen.
High school diploma is required.
Bilingual/Spanish speaking preferred
Ability to wear necessary Person Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing offers 50% paid health insurance after just 30 days of employment.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. We have been helping Merrimack Valley job seekers find good jobs for close to 40 years!