Bilingual Registered Nurse
Bilingual Registered Nurse - Summary: Our Greater Lawrence Healthcare facility is hiring Bilingual/Spanish speaking RNs for multiple full time day shift openings. This is a large organization offering a diverse work culture and career growth opportunities. They are offering a generous benefits package including 4 weeks of paid time off!
Bilingual Registered Nurse -Responsibilities
• Safely administers and accurately documents immunizations and medications.
• Reviews lab results and determines next steps for care.
• Triages walk-in patients and patients over the phone.
• Provides patient education (Medication, Asthma, Healthy Eating).
• Provides wound care treatment.
• Performs exams including mental, PPD and vision
• Performs intravenous therapy (IV) insertion.
• Responsible for quality control of vaccine fridges, crash cart and oxygen machines.
• Oversees ordering and inventory of medication and vaccines.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Active Massachusetts Registered Nurse, RN.
- Active BLS certification.
- Must be able to don appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Bilingual Registered Nurse - Salary and benefits: $35 per hour for junior level RN’s and $39 for candidates with two or more years of experience. Benefits include 4 weeks of PTO, health, dental, life, vision, retirement plan and tuition assistance!
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing is an award-winning healthcare staffing organization with close to 40 years of experience helping healthcare candidates find their next great job.