Bilingual Operations Assistant
Title: Operations Assistant
Summary: Provide support in all operational activities, working with the Director of Operations and supervisors to ensure quality work performance.
· Ensure all work meets quality standards
· Encourage foreman for continuous improvement
· Plan and requisition cleaning supplies and equipment
· Schedule duties and activities of staff
· Assist with dispatching of crews
· Prepare daily reports
· Assist in hiring of staff
· Enforce policy and procedures
· Prepare work orders
· Other duties are required
· HS Diploma
· Previous work experience in cleaning industry at plus
· Hold valid drivers license and have a clean driving record
· Bilingual, English/Spanish
Benefits: Salary up to $18/hr depending on experience. This position qualifies for company health insurance benefits; two weeks first year paid vacation time, seven paid holidays, and participation in company 401K Retirement / Profit Sharing with company match up to 4% as soon as individuals meet the eligibility requirements for each plan benefit.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.