Bilingual Office Assistant
Title: Bilingual Office Coordinator
Summary: Join a great non-profit client working as their Office Coordinator, assisting with phones and providing administrative support. Great opportunity for advancement.
- Clerical responsibilities; attends calls, filing, data entry and printing/copying of documents
- Maintenance of administrative documentation
- Assist with online training programs
- Manages the appearance of the lobby area
- Oversees the deliveries of UPS, FedEx, USPS as well as the pick- up of packages
- Manages calendar for events, training and meetings.
· Candidate looking to grow with a company
· Must have great writing and grammar skills
· Prior experience in a training role would be a plus
· Must be bilingual, English/Spanish
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Relationship building focus
- Strong technical/ computer skills
- Knowledge of Relias Learning Management System
Benefits: Salary, $16/hr. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.