Bilingual Office Assistant
Our nonprofit client is looking for a Bilingual Office Assistant who will provide meet and greet, schedule and follow up with guests. Hired candidate must have great people skills with a background in customer service. This is a full time, temp to hire role working Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm working 40 hours a week. Salary depends on level of experience $ 15:00 - $16:00 per hour
- Clerical responsibilities; attends calls, filing, data entry and printing/copying of documents
- Maintenance of administrative documentation
- Assist with online training programs
- Manages the appearance of the lobby area
- Oversees the deliveries of UPS, FedEx, USPS as well as the pick- up of packages
- Manages calendar for events, training and meetings.
- Prior front desk experience
- Great communication skills
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Relationship building focus
- Strong technical/ computer skills
- Knowledge of Relias Learning Management System
If interested please send resume to email@example.com or click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Check out how Moore Staffing has successfully partnered with medical clients in the past to staff our front line medical workers: https://moorestaffing.com/2015/06/19/staffing-the-response/