Bilingual Front Desk/Medical Assistant
Summary: Join our Lowell medical office client in this dual role, Medical Assistant and Front Desk, working closely with the team to ensure each patient has an excellent experience.
· Meet and greet patients
· Collect co-pays
· Handle incoming calls
· Verifying insurance information
· Handling specialist referrals
· Medical Assistant responsibilities
· Taking patient vitals
· Administering immunizations when needed
· Swabbing patients for flu and RSV infections
· Friday is mandatory and every other Saturday for clinical work, administering vaccines
· Prior work experience as a Medical Assistant
· Ability to handle dual role, front desk and Medical Assistant
· Be engaging and enthusiastic
· Expertise with EClinical Works a plus! Or similar EMR software experience
· Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
Benefits: Salary for entry level up to $20/hr; more sr experience up to $24/hr. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Benefits include 3 weeks’ vacation, one week sick leave and 401K match. Employee responsible for obtaining their own health insurance.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.