Audit Senior Summary: Well established full service CPA firm is expanding staff and hiring a Audit Senior to join their firm.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
· Planning engagements
· Performing field work
· Provide accounting and audit tax services to a variety of industries
· Preparing and reviewing financial statements
· Preparing and reviewing tax returns
Audit Senior Partner:
Must have experience in public accounting
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient with ProFX Tax, QuickBooks and MS Office suite
· Experience preparing and reviewing all types of business tax returns (Partnership, C Corporations and S Corporations)
· Experience preparing and reviewing individual and fiduciary tax returns
· Experience in tax research
Audit Senior Benefits: Annual salary range up to $70,000-$80,000 depending on experience. Our client offers a great work environment and benefits package.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to email@example.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.