- Maintain Association membership database, processing new applications and updating current members information.
- Manage calendars of meetings and events
- Provide Administrative support including answering phones, maintaining supply inventory, assist with office mailings
- Oversee daily office maintenance
- Manage travel arrangements as needed
- Proficient with MS Office, ability to learn new software quickly
- Comfortable in a small office setting, working independent of others
- Prior work experience in database, maintaining and updating
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus!
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.