Title: Assistant Buyer
Assistant Buyer Summary: Our Northshore client is looking for an experienced Assistant Buyer to join their team! Ideal candidate has experience buying product for a retail company.
Assistant Buyer Responsibilities:
· Experience traveling to trade shows
· Ideal candidate will have off price experience
· Buying product for retail consumers
· Source and purchase closeout products
· Work closely with CEO and CFO on design of products
Assistant Buyer Qualifications:
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
· Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
· Team oriented
Assistant Buyer Skills:
· MS Office including extensive knowledge of Excel
Assistant Buyer Benefits: Salary range $50,000-$55,000 depending on experience, Health Care and Dental Plans, 401k and 3 weeks paid vacation.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.