AR Specialist Summary: Well established HVAC client hiring an AR specialist to provide support in areas including invoicing, bank reconciliation and reporting in Excel.
AR Specialist Responsibilities:
· Tracking of materials and time
· Assisting with invoicing
· Bank reconciliation
· Working in Excel, providing reporting as needed
· On occasion assist with dispatching
· Work schedule of 8am-4pm with some flexibility
AR Specialist Qualifications and Skills:
· 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role
· Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
· MS Office including reporting skills in Excel
· Prior experience in construction industry would be very helpful
AR Specialist Benefits: Salary range, up to $32/hr depending on experience. Benefits include 401k with match, 2 weeks’ vacation
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to ASHLEY@moorestaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.