Administrative Coordinator - multiple shifts
Moore Staffing is an award winning staffing firm that has won a contract with a Boston hospital in to fill several administrative support openings. Our client is a world renowned medical organization with easy access to public transportation, the expressway and Mass Pike.
The Administrative Assistant opening is a direct hire role. The hired candidate will provide support to department directors division chairs. The duties will include:
- Assisting callers
- Maintain schedule, both clinical and administrative
- Schedule meetings
- Arrange travel
- Coordinates credentialing activity and update managers
- Assist with special department projects
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Monday-Friday: 9am-6:30pm
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am-4pm
- Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years experience working in clinical or medical facility.
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, with ability to learn and use the client's network programs.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks and duties
- Hired candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and other background checks