Summary: Our Merrimack Valley client is looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to join their busy, growing office.
- Answering phones and emails along with calendar management
- Scheduling on-site visits
- Payment processing and invoicing
- Provide Certificate of Insurance request
- Maintain client files
- Maintain AP. AR and vendor files
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy – proficient in MS Office and knowledge of Google docs
- Very punctual, organized and detail oriented
- Excellent follow up skills
- 1-3 Years administrative experience
- Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm
Benefits: Salary range $16 - $18/hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.