Title: Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Summary: Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Work closely with the scheduler on booking appointments
- Data Entry
- Maintaining client files
- Invoicing experience a plus!
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced setting
Administrative Assistant Benefits: Salary range $23-$25hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.