Now hiring an Administrative Assistant to be part of a great team in the Construction industry to start March 12, 2020. The ideal candidate will have similar working experience in the construction industry. The hired candidate must keep the office running smoothly, manage the reception area.
This is a full-time position requiring a qualified candidate who can start immediately. Moore Staffing assignment employees are offered a high-quality Tufts Healthcare plan after just 30 days on assignment. Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing assistance to company executives as needed
- Maintaining the organization and overall professional appearance of the office.
- Providing administrative support and assistance to various departments; estimating, marketing, accounting and operations.
- Assisting with securing building permits when needed.
- Management of the reception functions including answering phone calls, greeting visitors, processing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, etc.
- Interfacing with services providers- phone company, utility company, IT support company.
- Must be able to operate a fax machine and copier
- Ordering office supplies and other necessities
- Other support functions as necessary.
Salary $ 20/hr. Hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon-Fri. One-hour lunch.
- Previous work experience in a construction company
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Must be Detail Oriented, effective with time management, and able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- 3-year experience in the construction industry is preferred.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.