Accounts Receivables Specialist
Our high- volume growing manufacturing client is hiring an A/R Specialist who will oversee their invoicing, collections and account posting and account management processes. This is a direct hire role for a candidate with strong manufacturing accounts receivable experience.
• Maintain and update billing system.
• Generates and distributes invoices to collect and allocate payments.
• Executes billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
• Performs account reconciliations.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Generate age analysis and review account receivable aging to ensure compliance.
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
• Research, resolve and verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues. Process credit card payments and adjustments as needed.
• Initiate collection efforts, and work with other cross functional team members to resolve.
• Assist with month-end closing.
• Prepares and collects data for Key Performance Indicators and other monthly metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
• 3-5 years accounts receivable within a manufacturing organization.
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent accuracy in reporting and data entry.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office including excellent Excel skills.
• Experience with MRP/ERP programs, Microsoft Dynamics strongly preferred.
Our client is offering a competitive salary in the range of $65-70k and a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
Click- Apply Now -button below to fill out our Application or Send an email to devon@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.