Accounts Payable Clerk
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk Summary: Our non-profit client is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and creative thinking.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Ensure approvals accounts payable invoices.
- Maintain vendor files
- Prepare weekly check run
- Process year-end 1099's to vendors
- Responsible for the preparation and deposit of checks
- Ensure accurate coding of cash donations
- Ensure laundry coin deposits is done monthly
- Process and post all deposits to accounting software.
- 3-5 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Non-profit experience a plus!
- Proficient in Microsoft office produce
- Experience with Peachtree Accounting software is a plus
- Detailed oriented, ability to multi task and a team player
Accounts Payable Clerk Benefits: Salary range $23-$26hr depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.