Manufacturing Accounting Manager
Title: Accounting Manager
Accounting Manager Summary: Our client in Newburyport is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Accounting Manager to join their fast pace environment in a growing organization.
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee AP, AR, GL and Taxes
- Establish internal guidelines for accounting transactions and budget prep
- Oversee the production of financial reports
- Audit accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Make recommendations on short- and long-term financial objectives
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Tax planning and assisting in filing the annual tax return.
- Provides financial analysis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals and providing training
- Establish and maintain digital files and records to document transactions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
Accounting Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration required
- 8 years of Accounting Manager experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, Epicor preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Statements, Balance Sheets, and General Ledgers
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Past experience supervising a team
- Must have a background in accounting related to CNC machinery/production/manufacturing environment/machine shop environment.
Accounting Manager Benefits: Salary range $110,000-$120,000 depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.