Our Merrimack Valley client, a global player in environmental innovation, is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their Finance team on a temp to hire basis. This is an entry level, non-exempt position assisting the Controller and VP of Finance. The person in this role will largely manage the AP and AR processes.
Pay Rate: $17-20/hour, full-time hours.
- Prepare supporting documents for monthly financial statements
- Bill and invoices to clients, and follow up on timely collections
- Compile and manage data on overdue collections
- Perform all AP voucher functions on three way match for all purchases
- Assist accounting team as needed
- Associates degree in accounting
- 1+ years' experience in accounting or interview
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, cost accounting and GL process
- 8:30-5:30PM hours of availability
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include administrative, accounting, customer service, medical administrative and clinical, human resources, marketing, supply chain and skilled manufacturing. Candidates have many choices as to which staffing firms to work with. We are confident that candidates who choose Moore do more to help their careers get on the right path. Moore’s candidates working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for a Tufts Health Insurance plan after just 30 days of employment!