Title: Accounting Administrator
Our electrical manufacturing client in Andover, MA is looking for a well-versed Accounting Administrator to join their team. The candidate will be performing some office administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is someone with great accounting skills as well as Excel, and someone that is flexible and able to adapt quickly based on the teams’ demands. This is a great role for someone who can wear many hats and is looking for a stable and steady role.
If interested, please send your resumes to email@example.com
• Processing and reconciling daily, weekly and monthly Credit Card transactions.
• Processing and reconciling Returned Material Authorization and Credit Requests daily.
• Monthly reconciliation of Credit Memos.
• Monitor Credit mailbox for daily action items.
• Internal email communications for Accounts Payable invoice approvals, including daily and weekly follow up.
• Accounts Payable vouchering, filing, check packaging when needed.
• Accounts Receivable cash posting and reconciliation as needed.
• Billing reconciliation – daily, monthly as needed.
• Assisting with month end closings
• Office administrative tasks such as copying, filling, and other ad-hoc requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (preferred)
• 3-5 years Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables experience
• Advanced Excel skills (required)
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft or Oracle
• Accounts Reconciliations experience
• Billing and A/R Cash App experience (preferred)
• Ability to Multi-task and willingness to learn
• Candidate will have go through background check and Drug screen
Skills: Bookkeeping – Accounts Receivable – Accounts Payables – Cash App- Billing- Vlookups – Pivot tables – great Excel skills – Accounting reports – PeopleSoft – Oracle – Journal Entries
Benefits: This is a Full Time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, Onsite position. Permanent role. This position offers compensation of $22-$25/hr (based on experience). This position also offers great benefits package such as 4-weeks vacation, PTO, health insurance, and more!
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.