Accounting Administrative Assistant
Title: Accounting Administrative Assistant
Accounting Administrative Assistant Summary: Our Merrimack Valley client is looking for a Temp Administrative Assistant to support Accounting Department during the busy tax season, this role has potential to go longer.
Accounting Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the accounting and tax department
- Process and assemble tax returns, extensions and estimates
- Process Accounts Payable
- Prepare correspondence, proofreading and formatting documents
- Answer the phone and handle the mail
- Assist in maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Provide backup support for other team members when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Accounting Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
· Strong attention to detail
· Computer savvy – proficient in MS Office
· Very punctual, organized and detail oriented
· 1-3 Years administrative experience
Accounting Administrative Assistant Benefits: Salary range $20hr depending on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.