Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards, is an independently owned staffing firm offering candidates and businesses the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning expertise.
Moore Staffing’s Account Representative role is an exciting opportunity for an organized, ambitious, outgoing and hard-working candidate seeking a sales career.
This role for the right candidate will have the growth potential for promotion to Sales Manager.
In this role, the ideal candidate will respond to client inquiries and engage the clients in a consultative approach to developing new accounts. The Account Rep will monitor current, past, and new client accounts to ensure satisfaction. Working alongside our staffing and marketing teams, they will manage the sales process, oversee and develop business relationships, sufficiently represent Moore’s values and brand, and increase sales.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, computer savvy, and looking to grow within a great company.
- Monitor past, current, and new client accounts by speaking with stakeholders, decision makers, and hiring managers
- Manage accounts, job orders, and client-facing interaction
- Find opportunities with current and past clients to increase sales
- Work with Staffing teams to ensure timely and accurate communication with clients
- Utilize CRM to communicate and market to clients effectively and collect data
- Work with Marketing team to develop campaigns and strategies for growth
- Develop and implement prospecting strategies
- Track growth of all accounts and share potential with teams, strategizing best practice
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communication, Business, or equivalent
- Preferably 1-2 years of Inbound/Outbound Sales, Customer Service, or Staffing experience
- Experience tracking performance data
- Experience with Customer Service and outbound calls
- Strong computer literacy, experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and CRM preferred
- Exceptional communication, writing and telephone skills
- Willingness to grow and learn in a team-oriented environment
Our comprehensive benefits plan includes health and dental insurance, 401k with match, PTO and two weeks of paid vacation.