Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Be the liaison between customers, sales and manufacturing
· Process orders
· Work with customer to address any issues or discrepancies
· Upload information to the company database
· Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure issues are resolved
· Provide quotes to customers
· Maintain tracking of orders and delivery
· Must have strong writing skills and be able to effectively present information
· Must be able to calculate figures, apply concepts and solve practical problems to provide accurate quotes.
· Have strong time management and organizational skills
Account Manager Skills:
· Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
· Prior database experience, ability to learn new software programs
Account Manager Salary, Benefits: Salary range high $40 - $50K depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.