Title: Account Manager
Account Manager Summary: Work with a national client as an Account Manager, providing support to existing clients in contract and savings recommendations across two teams. This position can be fully remote.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
· Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
· Monitor purchase volume and savings reports
· Work with suppliers on contract issues
· Build relationships with vendors
· Responsible for exceeding savings and revenue goals
· Work closely with Senior Administration to increase member engagement
· 40% travel within MA
· Bachelors degree preferred
· 7 years experience in a similar role
· 3-5 years in a Healthcare Industry
· Healthcare Supply Chain experience preferred
Account Manager Skills:
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Microsoft Dynamics is a plus!
Account Manager Benefits: Salary range $95,000-$105,000 depending on experience.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your application or send an email to ashley@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.