2ND SHIFT Healthcare Call Center Rep
Title: Healthcare Call Center Rep
Healthcare Call Center Rep Summary: Our client in Salem, NH is looking for Customer Service Reps to join their busy team. Ideal candidate will be able to handle inbound calls in a professional and accurately.
Shift Hours: 3-11pm or 4pm-12am
Healthcare Call Center Rep Responsibilities
· Answer inbound phone calls, fax requests and emails from clients
· Handle all inbound non-clinical calls and back-up clinical lines.
· Provide callers with appropriate information and discuss with caller reason for their call.
· Data Entry documenting all calls
· Refer calls to RN’s or others when appropriate
· Place outbound calls for follow-up
· Assist RNs with answering overflow calls.
· Back up switchboard and clerical duties as needed.
Healthcare Call Center Rep Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 1-year prior experience in customer service call center.
· Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Salesforce and Medical Terminology knowledge a plus
· Typing with speed and accuracy.
Healthcare Call Center Rep Benefits: Salary $18-$20hr base on experience. While the hired candidate is working as a Moore employee until they become permanent- they are eligible for a 50% paid high quality health insurance plan after just 30 days.
Click- Apply Now - below to submit your Application or Send an email to carol@MooreStaffing.com
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise. With direct hire, temporary-to-hire and temporary placement opportunities, as well as offering a high-quality health insurance plan after just 30 days of employment with Moore, we provide candidates the options they need and the service they deserve.